During quarantine, it is the perfect time to give your skin a breather from all the makeup we are used to wearing on a daily basis. However, sitting in the house all day, every day can really bring your mood down so I feel like putting a bit of glam on and your favourite outfit to lounge around the house can be helpful in lifting your spirits.
These makeup products are super light on the skin which is perfect for in-house glam and will give a fresh, glowy look.
1. The Nars Illuminator is a perfect base for your makeup as it is a really thin liquid veil for your skin to boost the glow from under your foundation. Adding this as your base means that even if you powder, there will still be a subtle glow to the skin!
2. The Nars Sheer Glow Foundation is a fabulous product for a good amount of coverage to feel like you have glammed yourself up but still a lightweight feel on the skin as we don’t want to be sat watching Disney+ feeling caked with makeup! It also has a dewy finish which helps to achieve the healthy, radiant look.
3. Too Faced Papa Don’t Peach blush is another fabulous product to achieve a radiant look. It is the perfect peach shade which is flattering on any skin tone and is a really buildable pigment so perfect for blush addicts and the girl who just wants a slight wash of colour! Also, it is a shimmery blush so adds another subtle glow to the skin. I don’t have to wear a highlighter when I wear this blusher!
4. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer is a perfect bronzer for a glowy, summertime look. It is a lightly pigmented bronzer which oozes radiance in the most flattering way possible. It is a lightweight product which blends seamlessly into the skin and meshes well with other products too. This bronzer adds to your glow without being a shimmery bronzer. Also, it has a range of shades so can suit any skin tone!
5. The MAC Boldly Bare lip pencil is a fabulous addition to your makeup bag during quarantine. The MAC liners are also creamy and are super easy to apply which is an added bonus! The ‘Boldly Bare’ shade has nude undertones creating the ultimate, natural look.
6. Lastly, one of my favourite new products that I have got my hands on is the Nars Afterglow Lip Balm. This features a Monoi hydrating complex and antioxidants to keeps your lips hydrated throughout the day. It also comes in several shades so if you are wanting a subtle tint to the lips, this is perfect!